Ancho Chili Salmon, Asparagus smothered in Avocado Tangerine Salsa
Yield: Feeds 4 People Prep time: 15min Total time: 40min
Wild Caught Salmon | 1lbs Organic Asparagus | 1 Bunch Avocado Tangerine Salsa| See Recipe Spices | Chili, Paprika, Mustard Seed, Himalayan Sea Salt, Black Pepper
- Place Large Pot on Stove bring water to boil. Set Oven to 400’F
- Cut Salmon into 1 1⁄4 Inch slices. Encrust salmon in chili, paprika, salt, and pepper mix.
- Place in backing pan covered in avocado oil. Bake for 11min.
- In large pot add asparagus to boiling water. Cook for 7-9min. Once done cooking transfer to bowl. Toss asparagus with mustard seed and black pepper.
- Once fish and asparagus is done plate both entrees. Smoother in avocado tangerine salsa (look for recipe).