Cellulite affects up to 85% of women. It’s most frequently found on the thighs but can certainly affect other parts of the body as well. Considered unattractive, cellulite tends to increase with age, so it’s best to treat it sooner rather than later. There are a number of simple but effective natural remedies for cellulite treatment.
Five Natural Remedies for Cellulite:
- Cayenne pepper has the ability to reduce toxins and increase metabolism, thus helping to reduce the amount of cellulite. It can be added to food or consumed mixed with water, lemon juice and maple syrup or stevia.
- Apple cider vinegar can help to flush out water and toxins, reducing cellulite. You can drink a couple tablespoons straight each day or include in foods.
- Seaweed also flushes toxins from your system and works as an exfoliate. It can be made into a scrub or dumped directly in your bath. Juniper oil helps to reduce fluid retention, thus reducing the appearance of cellulite. Mix 10 to 15 drops with a quarter cup of olive or melted coconut oil and massage the affected area twice a day.
- Coffee is another helpful remedy. Drinking coffee can help increase blood circulation, but coffee grounds work well as a natural exfoliate that can be used as a scrub to remove dead skin cells and help regenerate new ones. Mix coffee grounds with a bit of sugar and melted coconut oil to create an exfoliating scrub to be used in the bath or shower.
- Juniper oil helps to reduce fluid retention, thus reducing the appearance of cellulite. Mix 10 to 15 drops with a quarter cup of olive or melted coconut oil and massage the affected area twice a day.