Psoriasis Natural Remedy
Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease that affects between 2 percent to 2.5 percent of the population. Essentially it is skin cell regeneration on steroids. For someone with psoriasis, their skin cells regenerate so fast that they pile on top of each other causing inflamed and scaly skin.
While psoriasis shows itself on the skin, it is believed to be an autoimmune disease. A few of the contributing causes of psoriasis are found to be things such as a poor diet, an increased number of T cells, stress, genetics and hormonal changes.
Doctors sometimes have a hard time pinpointing a good treatment plan with conventional medicine, but here are a few ways you can treat your psoriasis at home with natural remedies:
- Exercise, exercise and exercise. And while you're doing that, you need to be drinking as much water as you can. Both of these will help with your digestion, which may be part of the problem.
- Acupuncture may help in some cases, as well. Go talk to your local acupuncturist to see if they have a protocol for psoriasis.
- Improve your diet. Leaky gut is thought to be a major contributor to psoriasis, so anything you can do to improve your diet and digestion should give some help to your psoriasis.
- Find a natural topical cream with Oregon grape cream, avocado and vitamin B12 cream and aloe cream to help reduce symptoms, as well.
- And maybe the most important is to reduce your stress level. Not only should this help with your psoriasis symptoms, but it should also help in the overall quality of your life.